XII RISA Convention
MGIMO-University will host the 12th Russian International Studies Association (RISA) Convention “The World of the Regions vs. the Regions of the World” 21-22 October, 2019.
XI RISA Convention: important information
XI RISA Convention
Date of event
September, 28-29, 2017
MGIMO-University (map); Address: prospect Vernadskogo, 76.
How to get to the University:
MGIMO-University on the map.
From metro station “Prospect Vernadskogo”:
Exit at the first car “out of the city center”; bus 616, 715, 788, 793, 810 and 830 (except expresses with red numbers) to the bus station “MGIMO”; OR trolleybus 34, bus 224 to the bus station “Ulitsa Lobachevskogo”, then 300 meters on foot.
From metro station “Yugo-Zapadnaya”:
Exit at the last car “out of the city center”; bus 519, 688/688к or 785 to the bus station “MGIMO”.
How to pay the fee:
You can pay the fee by credit transfer on the RISA website (payment form).
Hotel “Salut” (located at Leninsky prospect, 158, within walking distance to MGIMO-University) offers a special tariff to the participants of the XI RISA Convention.
BOOKING DEPARTMENT CONTACTS: (+7495)234-92-52 (from 9 a.m to 9 p.m)
Or using link on the website the Hotel Salut hotelsalut.ru/en/booking/
1) Enter your check-in and check-out dates
2) Choose the option «I have a promotional code» and enter promoword RISA
3) Push the button «Check availability»
If you need visa support, please send us the following information:
3. Place of birth
4. The organization you represent
5. Position held
6. Address of the organization you represent
7. Contact information (telephone number)
8. The city where you will apply for visa
9. Dates of your arrival and departure
10. Copy of your passport