In the aftermath of every Convention the Russian international studies association traditionally publishes the materials presented during the work of sections and round tables. The final decision about the publication of texts of the reports in the aftermath of the upcoming Convention rests on moderators of the sections and the RISA Executive Board.
- Requirements for the abstracts
- Requirements for texts of the reports / articles
- Requirements for the bibliography
This year, the collection of abstracts and texts of the reports will be carried out in two stages:
- November 20, 2016 – deadline for the abstracts (requirements)
- January 15, 2017 – deadline for the texts of the reports.
Please send the materials directly to moderators and respect the deadlines (you can find the contacts of moderators on the folder "Sections").